This website will provide you with all the latest news and information about the Workers Youth Festival of the Jusos and SJD – Die Falken.
We’re thrilled that so many of you want to be at the Workers Youth Festival. We get tons of mails every day with questions about the festival. Unfortunately we are not able to answer them all. But now here are some informations about the one day ticket:
- Due to our limited capacity, we can only replace a limited contingent of day tickets. Please do not be angry with us if we have to close the gates, and unfortunately we can not accommodate you. We are very happy if you will come and visit us once one day. But safety is our primariy objective!
- Please remember to take your passport for registration!
- A day ticket costs 12 €.
- You wont get a place to sleep, but you’ll get lunch and dinner.
- With the day pass you can also participate in the cultural program. There won’t be a separate ticket for the concerts! If you want to see a concert, you have to check-in with a day pass!!
- Check-in is located at the fairground in Fredenbaumpark. The plan you can check out in the brochure, which you can find here on the site.